Bible study July 2, 2017 – PastorBryan
READ: 1 Corinthian 1: 10-17 then answer the following questions.
- In verse 10 what three things does Paul request of the members of the church in Corinth?
- What was dividing the Church?
- Specifically what were the four divisions?
- What three questions does Paul ask in verse 13?
- In verse 17, what did Paul mean by, “… preach the gospel – not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power”?
- What scripture stands out to you the most and why?
- What do you think the scripture meant to the original recipients?
- What does it mean to you?
- Is there a command or promise in verses 10-17?
- How does this scripture apply to your life right now? Perhaps it’s instruction, encouragement, revelation of a new promise, or corrections for a particular area of your life. Write how this scripture can apply to you today.
Feel free to download this bible study below and print.
All materials are property of Community Church (Copyright 2017) and may be printed for use as an individual study or as a small group only (12 or less people). Reproduction for mass distribution and use on another website is prohibited.